The GRID 2.0 is a revolutionary foam roller from Trigger Point Performance Therapy. Each GRID 2.0 features Distrodensity Zones, Matrix Technology and an environmentally-friendly design. This foam roller is twice as big as the original GRID measuring 26" in length and 5" in diameter. The sleek design of The GRID 2.0 makes it an excellent toolfor myofascial release or workouts.
Trigger Point Performance Therapy designed The GRID 2.0 for athletes and people of all types - from long distance runners and endurance athletes to CrossFit competitors and major league sports players to soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts. Whether you're looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The GRID 2.0 is certain to suit your needs. The GRID 2.0 is by far the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available on the market!
Fitness Equipment Features:
- The GRID 2.0 is constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down
- Weight tested to support up to 550 lbs/250 kg static load
- Built from EVA foam
The Matrix & Distrodensity Zones
- Unique design allows for targeted massage:
- Find the Distrodensity Zone that best suits your needs
- Distrodensity allows for a more realistic massage experience
Core body workout versatility
- Use The GRID 2.0 to achieve a comprehensive core body workout
- From crunches to bicycles to pushups - use it to challenge core muscles
- Incorporate it into daily workout routine
- Compact travel with it and workout anywhere