- Head Size: 110 in / 709.68 cm
- Length: 27.5in / 69.85cm
- Strung Weight:9.6oz / 272g
- Balance: 14.37in / 36.5cm / 5 pts HH
- Swingweight: 312
- Stiffness: 76
- Beam Width: 26mm / 27mm / 26mm
- Composition: Flex Touch Resin/Graphite
- Power Level: Medium-High
- Stroke Style: Compact-Medium
- Swing Speed: Slow-Moderate
- Racquet Colors:White
- Grip Type: Dunlop Synthetic
- String Pattern:16 Mains / 18 Crosses
With the Dunlop LX 800, Dunlop serves up an impressive combination of power and comfort to beginner and intermediate level players. At under 10 ounces strung, this racquet cuts through the air with remarkable ease, making it easy for the improving player to control the racquet's angle and speed through contact. It also comes with a generous 110 square inch head, ensuring that comfort and power remain high even when contact is less than perfect.
Technologies include a Flex Touch Resin which is added to the graphite layup to reduce harsh vibrations. This stick also has a Hybrar Grommet System which deploy a soft compound to further increase dampening. As with the previous generation, the LX 800 features a Straight String System which reduces friction between string and racquet to create a larger, more responsive hitting area. Additional technologies include a Dual Bridge System for increased comfort and power.