- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 304 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 327
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 20.6 mm / 20.6 mm / 20.6 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite, Basalt
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended Stringing Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime
- Product Code: WR057211
A classic Blade racquet returns with a new cosmetic and familiar feel The Wilson Blade 98 (16x19) v6 tennis racquet is made of braided graphite and basalt without Countervail but does feature the Blade Countervail black and green cosmetic. The classic super-thin beam and modern midplus head size delivers excellent control and delivers feel for aggressive players that like to go for their shots and dictate play. Players with a two-handed backhand can take full advantage of the X2 Ergo handle design. This handle provides extra comfort for two-handed grip placement so you can better control your shot. A classic frame with a modern cosmetic, the Wilson Blade 98 (16x19) v6 tennis racquet is designed to bring feel and control to your game so you can play with confidence to the very last point.