- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 626 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.8 oz. / 335 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 58
- Beam Width: 20.5 mm / 19.5 mm / 16.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, TeXtreme, Twaron
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Prince Leather
- Prince Power Level: 700
- Product Code: 7T51F091
The Prince series adds a new head size for players that are looking for a modern player's racquet with a soft and responsive feel. The Prince Phantom 97P Tennis Racquet is very maneuverable thanks to a 320 swingweight and generous 7 points head light balance. This model is updated with TeXtreme X in the racquet throat and hoop for added stability while maintaining the great feel and response of its predecessor. Incorporating TeXtreme X in the throat adds strength to the Phantom 97P's layup. Incorporating TeXtreme X in the hoop at 2 and 10 o'clock creates the Anti-Torque System (ATS) that reduces torque and adds power. The soft flex of this racquet lets players take big, confident swings at the ball while also making it more arm-friendly. Its open string pattern bites into shots so you can put impressive spin on the ball and the thin beam cross section feels extremely fast through the air. The Prince Phantom 97P Tennis Racquet boasts an easy swing and plush, comfortable feel that plays very effectively from both the baseline and at net to put volleys away.