- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.6 oz. / 329 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 332
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 23 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
The Head Graphene XT Radical Pro Tennis Racquet features groundbreaking Graphene XT technology, the Radical Pro now allows an even better distribution of weight from the shaft to the tip and grip, which results in more power and an improved energy transfer for a faster game. With a classic 98 sq. inch Head, the Radical Pro has plenty of forgiveness that combines perfectly with the spin friendly but controllable 16x19 string pattern. With a 6 points Head Light, the Pro moves through the air very quickly and can get into position quickly at net. On serve the Graphene XT technology really shines thanks to the optimized weight distribution for a faster game. Recommended by Multiple Grand Slam Winner and ATP World Number 1 Andy Murray, the most aggressive racquet of the series also features a new unique and radical design. If it is even more power you need, then you will love this heavier frame and the fact that this racquet can be equipped with a longer pro-player cap for a very powerful and unique feel.
STRUNG WITH HEAD RIP CONTROL 50 POUNDS