- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 300
- Flex: 71
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Sonic Core Infinergy
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Dunlop Synthetic
The Dunlop FX 500 LS tennis racquet has effortless power for a racquet in its weight class making it a perfect option for a wide range of players that want to hit the ball harder but don't want too much weight to swing. Dunlop has included Flex Touch Resin, a thermoplastic elastomer compound with high elasticity and vibration dampening that creates a softer feel despite the racquet's high flex. Power Boost Groove, an aerodynamic power head shape with a wider throat, creates more stability and power throughout the string bed for added comfort and a larger sweet spot. The FX 500 has a solid feel thanks to Dunlop's Sonic Core made with Infinergy technology in the racquet hoop at 2 and 10 o'clock to dampen impact shock and reduce vibrations. A racquet that has plenty of excess power for its weight class, the Dunlop FX 500 LS tennis racquet proves effective from all areas of the court.