RACQUET FOR A LOT OF POWER AND DEEPER SHOT
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 290
- Flex: 71
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Sonic Core Infinergy
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Dunlop Synthetic
Lightweight power in your hands thanks to the Dunlop FX 500 Lite tennis racquet. Dunlop has included Flex Touch Resin, a thermoplastic elastomer compound with high elasticity and vibration dampening that creates a softer feel despite the racquet's high flex. Power Boost Groove, an aerodynamic power head shape with a wider throat, creates more stability and power throughout the string bed for added comfort and a larger sweet spot. The FX 500 has a solid feel thanks to Dunlop's Sonic Core made with Infinergy technology in the racquet hoop at 2 and 10 o'clock to dampen impact shock and reduce vibrations. Powerful and extra maneuverable, the Dunlop FX 500 Lite is perfect for players looking to start playing tennis or juniors that are ready for a full length racquet.