- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 315
- Flex: 71
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Sonic Core Infinergy
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Dunlop Synthetic
The Dunlop FX 500 is a powerful racquet designed to put more depth and pace on every shot you take. The light-weight and user-friendly design of this racquet make it accessible to a wide range of players that want more power. Dunlop has included Flex Touch Resin, a thermoplastic elastomer compound with high elasticity and vibration dampening that creates a softer feel despite the racquet's high flex. Power Boost Groove, an aerodynamic power head shape with a wider throat, creates more stability and power throughout the string bed for added comfort and a larger sweet spot. The FX 500 has a solid feel thanks to Dunlop's Sonic Core made with Infinergy technology in the racquet hoop at 2 and 10 o'clock to dampen impact shock and reduce vibrations. Overall, the Dunlop FX 500 delivers power and comfort so you can take on all corners of the court and play an attacking style of tennis with a faster swing, more depth and comfort.